The Coalition Against Over Medicating Our Youth educates the importance of bio-assessment vs. behavioral assessment, including:
- Upper cervical spinal assessment to rule out subluxation
- Nutritional intervention to ensure a proper diet
- Nutritional supplementation to detox the body
- Psychological or talk therapy to rule out environmental risk factors
- Safe medication protocols assessed by a CAOOY Pharmacist to prevent over-medicating
The most powerful episode of The Price of ADHD Business, hosts Kevin Price and Frank Granett R.ph. talk to Dr. Charles Shubin, professor of pediatrics Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, about the dangers and prevalence of improper ADHD diagnosis.
Dr. Bennett talks with CAOOY Founder Frank J. Granett R.ph. about his advocacy group Coalition Against Overmedicating Our Youth on Health Beat.
The mission of the Coalition Against Overmedicating Our Youth is to help children and adults determine underlying cause of neuro-behavioral conditions by ruling out nutritional, physiological, and environmental risk factors prior to premature drug therapy.